Spring can be the most challenging season for your wardrobe. One day it's 40 degrees; the next it's almost 70. How to dress for the temperature changes? Here are 5 tips to remember.
1. Use Color--this is the time to wear a bright pop against darker Winter colors.
2. Wear Black and White--it's really not too early to wear white jeans when you pair them with a black sweater and boots/shoes. I love to add a camel coat and pretty scarf over black and white.
3. Choose Light Denim--no matter if your jeans are skinny, flared, cropped or straight, a lighter tone feels like Spring. Combine with a black, navy or green sweater for the chilly transitional days.
4. Own a Spring Coat--the perfect option has an interesting color or pattern and still keeps you warm.
5. Layer Your Tops--start with a camisole, add a short-sleeve T-shirt or blouse, then a cardigan or blazer and finish with a scarf and coat. You can remove, re-combine, and re-style your outfit all day long as the temperature fluctuates.